Hotel & Travel
All of the conference sessions will be held at the Albuquerque Convention Center. A special rate has been secured by AATA at the conference hotel which is adjacent to the Convention Center.
Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
330 Tijeras Avenue, NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
AATA Hotel Rates:
Single $169 | Double $179 | Triple $194 | Quadruple $219
Click here to make an online reservation at the conference hotel.
Or call (888) 421-1442, or (402) 592-6464, and mention you're attending the American Art
Therapy Association Conference!
Hotel Reservation Deadline is October 5, 2017 (Pending space availability).
Roommates: If you are looking for a roommate, please click here to post your request on the AATA Conference Facebook Page. Please note that due to privacy issues AATA does manage roommate requests.
Air Travel - The airport serving our conference location is Albuquerque International Sunport. 10 major airlines service the airport. Click here to learn more. The airport code is: ABQ.
- Train Travel - Amtrak® services Albuquerque twice daily on the Southwest Chief® route. Save big with Amtrak Saver Fares. Book your travel at least 14 days in advance aboard many routes across the country and save 20% on a regular adult fare. Visit Amtrak.com for details and reservations.
- Rental Cars - Click here to review information about rental cars.
- Ground Transportation - CLS Transportation, AATA's Preferred Airport Transportatoin Partner, is providing a Round-Trip Shuttle service at a discounted rate of $14 per person. Click here to download more information, or visit their website at: http://charterluxuryservices.com/aata/. Remember to use the code "AATA" when booking. They will also be onsite at the conference for additional help.
- Public Bus - The ABQ Ride public bus system includes the Rapid Ride along heavily traveled corridors.
- Commuter Train - The NM Rail Runner commuter train makes day trips to Santa Fe and surrounding communities easy.